Come join us for some great fun and fellowship with other Ags. Friends, families and significant others are are more than welcome to join any of our club’s events. Make sure to wear your favorite Texas A&M apparel.
Aside from below, you can also view upcoming club events, comment, RSVP and engage with other members on our Facebook Page.
2017 Summer/Fall Club Activities
|Fri. July 28||Aggies at a Tourists Game, 7:05pm, Fireworks, RSVP
|Fri. Aug. 4||Howdy Hour at Highlands Brewery from 6-8pm
|Sat. Aug. 19||Sierra Nevada The Trip in The Woods Tour Tour, Lunch and Brewery Visit. See below for information and RSVP for tour.
|Sat. Sept. 9||Annual Scholarship Fundraiser BBQ/Picnic, Lake Julian, RSVP|
|Sat. Sept. 23||Aggie Football vs. Arkansas, Wild Wings Cafe South Asheville, TBD, RSVP|
See below for Information and RSVP/Questions contact
Sierra Nevada Visit and Trip in the Woods Tour
Hey Ags! We hope you consider joining for a gathering at Sierra Nevada Brewing. To start the day off, for those interested, we are going to do The Trip in The Woods Tour at 10:30am. The cost is $15 per person for the tour. Afterwards we will then eat lunch, hang out, play some yard games, and just enjoy the afternoon together. If you are interested in the tour, please RSVP to Jonathan by July 30th so he can purchase tickets. Tour spots are limited to 10 people. If you only want to come eat lunch and hang out, then by all means come join. The tour will end at 12:30. Please make sure to comment on Facebook if you are attending afterwards or email Jonathan directly if you don’t have Facebook.
Tourist Game – Jonathan Johnston
Aggie Football vs Arkansas – Jonathan Johnston
Annual Scholarship Fundraiser BBQ/Picnic 2017
Location: Lake Julian in South Asheville. Just up the way from Wild Wings Cafe.
Details: Please join us for our annual fundraiser for our scholarship program. We will have silent and live auction with Aggie gear and local vendor gifts. Keep on the look out for the list of items. We will also have a doubles corn hole tournament ($5 entry per person). Make sure to bring your cash/check and hearts ready to help us raise money for our club’s scholarships. We’ll have the traditional Texas BBQ meal. Meat and drinks (tea, water, soft drinks) are provided. Vegetarian option is available with advance request. Please bring a side dish to share. Requested donation of $10 for adults, $5 for children aged 12 and under to help cover the cost of event space, BBQ, and food.
Please include names of everyone in your group so we can have name tags ready.
Questions: Contact Trey Cupp at email@example.com.
Here’s a recap of our activities:
1. Aggie Muster We hold Aggie Muster every year at Biltmore Forest (Asheville area) with an attendance of about 50 Aggies.
2. Howdy Hours are held the first week of each month from 6-8pm. We gather at local establishments to connect with each other in a casual setting. Wear your Texas A&M Maroon so we can find each other.
3. Football, Baseball, Softball and Basketball Game Trips. If the Ags are playing at one of the regional universities, we try to always get a group to attend and yell for our Aggies!
4. Annual Texas Style BBQ and Scholarship Fundraiser Picnic – We’ve had a great turnout the last three years of nearly 50 Aggies and family members at Lake Julian Park in Asheville which included lots of outstanding food, fun, and excellent support for our scholarship fund.
5. Various Aggie Sports Game Watching Parties – Previously held at Wild Wings Cafe and various member houses. If you would like to host a game, please let us know.
Feel free to contact any Activities Committee with any social activity ideas or questions.
- RSVP Contact: Jonathan Johnston ’05, 828-421-2722; firstname.lastname@example.org
- James Ewing ’00, 706-421-0406, email@example.com
If you’d like to be included on our e-mail list for notification of future club events, just send your contact information to Bob Coffey (Bobcoffey@aol.com) and we’ll add you to the group!